JUNIOR CONTENT CREATOR
WAMI is a brand with a mission: to transform the daily act of drinking water into something extraordinary. Each WAMI product donates 100 liters of water to communities without access to this resource.
Do you want to join the mission too?
For our team we are looking for a JUNIOR CONTENT CREATOR on stage. We are looking for a person who has the enthusiasm to tell all our targets about the change that WAMI brings, and who supports our Brand Team in creating exceptional content for our social community and beyond.
His main duties will be:
SOCIAL EDITORIAL PLAN: support content managers and art directors in the design and implementation of content on our social channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
IN-APP CONTENT: support the content manager in the implementation of B2B paths and content for business partners within the WAMI website and web app
COPY: support the content manager in the creation of all communication materials, in agreement with the art director and according to the WAMI tone of voice
NEW IDEA GENERATION: be an active part in the generation of new creative ideas not only on social networks, but in all WAMI activation fields - from trade to events
Previous experience required:
- Degree in humanities, marketing or communication
- Native Italian, fluent English both written and spoken
- Implementation of a complex editorial plan
- Knowledge of the Office Package (in particular Excel), Google Suite (in particular Google Sheets)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Use of editorial planning tools (Creator Studio, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, MailChimp)
Nice to have:
Basic knowledge of video editing tools
Duration of the internship:
Candidati ora, ti aspettiamo.